Apply as EKOQRD® Ambassador
Branschernas andel av det totala antalet företag, anställda, omsättningen och förädlingsvärdet i näringslivet
Today companies buy business cards to all employees and sometimes just for “important” workers that working with selling or marketing. This is natural because the company does not want to spend money on something that is not needed.
All employees are important and our solution is to create personal business cards for every employee. They feel welcome to the team and it does not cost much penny for the company.
SME – facts and definitions in Sweden
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is a term often used to refer to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Some regulations and official statistics are based on the SME concept. The SME concept defines enterprises with a limited number of employees, turnover and/or balance sheet total.
SME facts: 99.9% of all enterprises are SMEs
The EU Commission defines the term SME
- Medium-sized enterprises have between 50 and 249 employees and an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
- Small enterprises have between 10 and 49 employees and an annual turnover or balance sheet total not exceeding €10 million.
- Micro-enterprises have fewer than 10 employees and an annual turnover or balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 2 million.
99.9% of all enterprises are SMEs
- In 2019, there were 1,150,000 enterprises in Sweden. Of these, 1,149,000 were SMEs, which means that 99.9% of all enterprises in Sweden are SMEs.
- There are 5 800 medium-sized enterprises, with 50-249 employees.
- There are 35 000 small enterprises with 10-49 employees.
- There are 278 000 micro-enterprises with fewer than 10 employees.
- There are 830 000 one-man businesses.
Most jobs are in SMEs
- In 2019, there were 3 million employees in private enterprises. Of these, 1.9 million were in SMEs, representing 65%.
- From 1992 to 2018, 78% of new jobs were created in enterprises with fewer than 200 employees. Four out of five new jobs are created by SMEs.
- In 2018, SMEs accounted for 60% of business turnover.
- In 2018, SMEs accounted for 61% of value added in the business sector.