Ekoqrd.io offers good products and services that boost marketing and increase sales.
EKOQRD® is run by the company Victory Invest, which is part of the 3on Group, where 3on Reklambyrå & Webbyrå AB is the main company in the group with headquarters in, Stockholm, Sweden
184 60 Åkersberga
Our web addresses: ekoqrd.io
Org number: 556825-0566
OPENING HOURS/ UPTIME:
The online store is open 24/7 The
office is staffed weekdays. If you want to book a meeting, you are welcome to email or call us.
Our goal is to have a uptime on 100%, and we also try to schedule updates at night time. PublyNow are not responsible for downtime that for example causing economic loss for users/customers. We monitor our service every minute and are working for a 24/7 uptime. History uptime is 99.96%.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have placed an order, an order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided at checkout.
The e-mail contains all information about your order, such as invoice address, delivery address, products, prices and shipping costs. If something is wrong in the order, you should contact us immediately via e-mail ( email@example.com ) or telephone.
You must be 18 years old or have a parent’s approval when ordering.
We use Stripe and PayPal and in some countries, we accept Klarna and Swish in Sweden. If bigger orders over 50 cards we can of cause also Performa Invoice.
Delivery of Digital Business Card we can do within 24h. Please send a message on our WhatsApp if you need help.
All postorders are sent by post and our normal delivery times are 1-5 working days in Nordic countries. In EU and the rest of the world delivery time depends from 3-10 workingdays normaly. Orders placed on the weekend are normally sent the following Monday. If there have been delays in your delivery (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), you should contact us directly via e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or telephone. We send orders at least once a week with a fixed time every Friday when we have permanent staff on site. In the case of tailor-made orders or orders over 1000 pcs, the service life is agreed separately.
If you are not satisfied, please email our sales team email@example.com within 30 days from purchase and we will give you money back for the digital services. We do not refund printed products. It can take up to 10 days to see the refunded money on your account. We sending the refund with the same service that you made your first payment with.
The prices in the store are stated in EUR or SEK (Swedish kronor), all prices include 25% VAT.
We reserve the right to change prices due to misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
PERSONAL DATA ACT (PUL)
In connection with registration and ordering, you agree that we store and use your information in our business only for the purpose of completing and providing the service that you expect from us. According to PUL (Personal Data Act), you have the right to receive the information we have registered on you and if you consider it to be incorrect or irrelevant, you can request correction or removal from our customer register. In that case, contact our customer service (preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ). We also assure that we will not sell or transfer any personal information.
In 2018, PUL will be replaced by GDPR, which are new data protection rules that apply throughout the EU. As we do not disclose information to third parties, this does not imply any direct difference to PUL in terms of processing your information or our relationship with you as a customer.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / RETURN / REFUND
The product must be in salable condition with undamaged packaging.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to being specially ordered or specially manufactured for you as a customer. The right of withdrawal does not apply to companies either.
Private individuals have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal from the time you have received an item that you ordered.
You can not exercise the right of withdrawal with the support of Swedish law on goods whose sealing or the packaging has been broken, tape and sound recordings where sealing has been broken, goods that lose their value (for example food, seeds, etc.) upon delivery.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, you are responsible for return shipping.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, the full amount is refunded.
After you have notified us of your desired return via email to email@example.com, you can post a traceable company package to:
At: Victory Invest
Refunds will be made after we have received the item and it is in salable condition. Refunds are made via the payment method you have chosen when you completed the purchase from the beginning.
Let us know why you do not accept the product and state why you think the product is incorrect by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Always notify any complaint as soon as possible.
When changing product, eg when buying the wrong size or color, the following applies:
You are responsible for the return shipping back to us.
When changing, we are responsible for sending out the new product to you.
NOTE! Remember to always notify us via e-mail ( email@example.com ) or telephone before sending your goods!
If you do not pick up your goods, we will charge you our cost for delivery, return and stock cost.
The cost for this is currently SEK 395 (private person).
Uncollected packages do not count as cancellation of your purchase.
According to Swedish law, you must always notify us of the right of withdrawal, complaint, exchange or return of your order.
In the event of a dispute, we follow the General Complaints Board’s recommendations.
We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the photo quality and resolution.
We take no responsibility for delays or errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s control such as labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or non-delivery from supplier.
Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control. The company is also never responsible for direct or indirect damage / loss that may occur to the customer.
By law, visitors to a website for privacy purposes must be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user’s browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions.
You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies.
You can get more information on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency’s website.
To keep track of, among other things, login and customer basket, cookies (session cookies) are used here, which are stored on the visitor’s computer.
We want you to feel safe when shopping and therefore our entire website has SSL encryption from RapidSLL which is part of Symantec, Norton.
+4676-391 07 80
Muskötvägen 23, 18460 Åkersberga
These terms are between the users who use our services to create a website (you or users) and ekoqrd.io´s owner which is the company behind the service (we).
Our goal is to have a uptime on 100%, and we also try to schedule updates at night time. ekoqrd.io are not responsible for downtime that for example causing economic loss for users/customers. We monitor our service every minute and are working for a 24/7 uptime.
You may not use our web service to create the following content:
- Erotic, pornographic or dealing with sexual services.
- Cracking, Hacking or of a similar nature.
- Content made to manipulate search engines without any value for real people. Also spam or automatically generated content.
- Sale of illegal drugs, legal drugs, or prescription drugs.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition.
- Content that is asking visitors to give out login credentials to any site or service.
- Offensive, libelous or contain threats.
- Content that is uncomfortable for any person and which contains personal data. For example, full name with photograph of the face or the like that can identify a person.
- Content that is not child-friendly.
- Websites using someone else’s registered trademark without permission.
- Streaming of video that is copyrighted without permission.
- Other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights.
This is allowed:
- You are allowed to add or sell your own ads and make money in this way.
- It is allowed to have an unlimited number of visitors – as long as your site does not violate the terms laid out in this document.
- You are allowed to sell your website. The new owner must accept these terms and the email address in the settings must be changed to the new owner.
- You are allowed to systematically create websites and sell them to your customers at whatever price you specify. You should, but are not obliged to use the unbranded/white label version of ekoqrd.io for this. See also above paragraph.
- You are allowed to earn how much money you want with ekoqrd.io, as long as you follow the rules.
You alone are legally responsible for the content that you publish on your ecocard.io website.
You are responsible for declaring and paying taxes.
All content (text, images, files, etc.) that are published on the internet is automatically protected by copyright unless otherwise stated.
This means you are not allowed to copy text and images from elsewhere on the internet and publish it on your own website without permission. We will not actively check this but if anyone complains with proof that they are the creator we will remove the content and possibly shut down the website.
You retain the rights to the material you post on your website. It’s you and not us who own the content. This also means that others are not allowed to copy anything you publish on your website.
Hundreds of new Business Cards are created every day in ecocard.io and we have no way to control the contents in advance. We do routine searches in the system to find websites that violate the conditions. If you have found a website on ecocard.io that violates these terms and conditions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it as soon as possible.
- We can show a little advertising on your free website if you have not paid the premium. This advertising will not interfere with your website.
- We also send newsletters regarding publynow.com to users of the service, about once a month. These newsletters may contain advertising. By clicking on a link at the bottom of the newsletter, you can unsubscribe.
We offer 30 day refund policy because we are sure that you are going to like our services. During this period, you can contact support and have your payment refunded. The service you paid for will be disabled. We can not give refund on already printed or shipped NFC tags/kits.
The following personal data is stored in our system:
- IP number during the creation of the website.
- IP number with the last login.
- E-mail to the owner of the website.
- Encrypted version of the password with a unique salt. (Impossible for us or anyone else to see your password).
- Data for the optional administration account: name, surname, additional email and company name.
- Cookies are used for logging in, and for anonymous statistics.
The above personal information is protected and is never given out to third parties. An exception occurs if the data is requested by the police or the courts, in which it is then sent to a verified e-mail of the official person. The user will normally be notified.
Deletion of the website and personal data
A user can always delete their website/cards at ekoqrd.io and all personal information. If any question or to contact responsible GDPR person please mail ekoqrd.io at email@example.com.
Our right to delete and modify websites
We have the right to delete websites which:
- breaches these conditions,
- do not verify their e-mail within 30 days,
- misses a valid e-mail to the owner and have not logged in in over 6 months,
- have not logged in on the website for over a year despite two reminders via e-mail.
We also have the right to modify content on sites that violate these terms. In such cases a message on the website of the owner.
Updates to this document